APPLY ONLINE. IBPS invites online Application for IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager) Online Form – 3800 Posts. Read Full Notification of IBPS RRB IX Recruitment Important Dates, Salary, Eligibility, Result, Syllabus.
For complete details of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager) Online form, Go through this complete article and official notification of IBPS RRB Recruitment. Interested candidates are advised to read the complete notification and follow us to know more about IBPS RRB Recruitment Admit Card Download, Exam Date, Answer Key and Result.
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale I Notification 2020
|Post Name:||Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager)|
Important Dates for IBPS RRB Recruitment
Registration’s Start Date: 01st July 2020
Registration’s Last Date: 21st July 2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 21st July 2020
Pre-Exam Training Admit Card: 12th August 2020
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 24th – 29th August 2020
Admit Card (Preliminary): August 2020
Exam Date (Preliminary): September / October 2020
Result of Preliminary Exam: October 2020
Admit Card Main / Single: October / November 2020
Exam Date Main / Single: October / November 2020
Declaration of Result Main / Single: October / November 2020
Interview Admit Card: October / November 2020
Conduct of interview: October / November 2020
Provisional Allotment: January 2021
Application Fee of IBPS RRB IX Recruitment Scale I Form
|GEN /OBC / EWS||850/-|
|SC / ST / PH / EXSM.||175/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale I Recruitment
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit As on 01/07/2020|
Vacancy Details for IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale I Form
|Category||No. of Post|
Bank Wise Vacancy Details for IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale I
How to apply for IBPS Officer Scale I Online Form
- Candidates are first required to read the complete IBPS Notification Carefully here and the official website of IBPS both.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration
- For the posts of Officer Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Selection: Online Examination
1. Preliminary Exam.
2. Mains Exam.