ITBP invited online Application for ITBP Constable / General Duty under sports quota – 51 Posts. Read Full Notification of ITBP Admit Card, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Syllabus.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (MALE & FEMALE) for filling up the 51 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of ITBP Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force against Sports Quota as per rule.
The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBPF Rules, 1994.
Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other
mode for submission of application is allowed.
For Complete details of ITBP Constable Recruitment, Go through this complete article and official notification of ITBP. Interested candidates are advised to follow us to know more about ITBP Admit Card Download, Exam Date, Answer Key and Result.
ITBP Constable (GD) Recruitment Form
|Post Name||Constable (GD) Sportsman|
|No of posts||51 Post|
Important Dates for ITBP Constable recruitment
Registration’s Start Date: 13th July 2020
Registration’s Last Date: 26th August 2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 26th August 2020
Admit Card: Notify Soon
Exam date: Notify Soon
Application Fee of ITBP Constable Form
|GEN / OBC||100/-|
|SC / ST / Female||0/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.|
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment Constable
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit As on 01/01/2021|
ITBP Salary Constable (GD) Sports Quota
|Post Name||Basic Pay|
Constable (GD) Sportsman
|21700/- 69100/- Level – 06 (Group – C)|
Games Wise Vacancy details of ITBP Constable Recruitment
Physical Criteria for ITBP Constable Recruitment
|Height (General)||170 cms||157 cms|
|Height (Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K.||165 cms||155 cms|
|Height (ST)||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|Height (ST Belongs to North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts)||160 cms||147.5 cms|
|Chest (General)||80 – 85 cms||NA|
|Chest (ST)||76 – 81 cms||NA|
|Weight-Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards for male and female candidates.|
Medical Criteria for ITBP Constable Recruitment
The medical examination of the candidates will be conducted as per the revised medical guidelines issued by MHA.
Eye Sight -The minimum distance vision shall be 6/6 and 6/9 for both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing spectacles or lenses;
How to apply for ITBP Constable Recruitment Form:
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the link section or from the official website of ITBP Website. Note: Must read the official notification before apply.
- ITBP Constable Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 13/07/2020 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 26/08/2020 at 11:59 pm on ITBP recruitment website.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- The candidate has to upload copy of certificate or document for sport discipline mentioned at Para 2 (a) above on ITBP recruitment website in support of his/her highest medal/position or highest level of participation in the sports achievement mentioned at Para 4 (b) on ITBP recruitment website in their Profile created on the www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in before applying for the post, else his/her online application will be rejected during scrutiny.
Mode of Selection of ITBP Constable Recruitment
Online applications submitted by the candidates on ITBP Constable recruitment website will be scrutinized. Online ITBP Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates of ITBP Constable Recruitment whose online applications are found in order to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination of ITBP Constable. Candidates will have to undergo the following process of recruitment.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Merit List