Rajasthan High Court (RHC) invited online Application for Chauffeur / Driver – 72 Posts. Read Full Notification of RHC Admit Card, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Syllabus.
Recruitment invited application to the post of Chauffeur for RHC and Driver for RSJA, RSLSA and District Courts.
For complete details of Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur / Driver Recruitment, Go through this complete article and official notification of RHC. Interested candidates are advised to follow us to know more about Rajasthan High Court Admit Card Download, Exam Date, Answer Key and Result.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Form
|Post Name||Chauffeur / Driver|
|No of posts||72 Posts|
Important Dates for Rajasthan HC Driver Form
Registration’s Start Date: 31st July 2020
Registration’s Last Date: 31st August 2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 01st September 2020
Admit Card: Notify Soon
Exam date: Notify Soon
Application Fee for Rajasthan High Court Driver / Chauffeur Post
|GEN / OBC / EWS / Other State||400/-|
|SC / ST / PH||250/-|
|Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E – Challan.|
Eligibility Criteria for RHC Recruitemnt – Chauffeur / Driver
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit As on 01/01/2021|
Rajasthan High Court Salary – Chauffeur / Driver
|Post Name||Basic Pay|
Chauffeur / Driver
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy details of Chauffeur / Driver
Category wise Vacancies Details for RHC Chauffeur / Driver
Educational Qualification for Chauffeur / Driver (Rajasthan High Court)
- Candidates should be passed 10+2 (Intermediate Class) or Equivalent.
- Having a valid Driving License of Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) and Transport Vehicle.
- Having 3 Years Driving Experience of Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) and Transport Vehicle.
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment – Chauffeur / Driver
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form through the link provided below in the link section or from the official website of Rajasthan HC Website before 31st August 2020. Note: Must read the official notification before apply.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination (Screening Test)
- Job Test – 90 Marks
- Personal Interview – 10 Marks
Important Links for Rajasthan HC Recruitment – Chauffeur / Driver
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter||Click Here|