Staff Selection Commission, SSC invites online Application for SSC CPO Form (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Read Full Notification of SSC CPO SI Recruitment Admit Card, Salary, Eligibility, Result, Syllabus.
Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service and who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age, may also apply for filling up of Open and Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male.
For Complete details of SSC CPO Recruitment form, Go through this complete article and official notification of SSC CPO Form. Interested candidates are advised to follow us to know more about SSC CPO Form Admit Card Download, Answer Key and Result.
Important Dates for SSC CPO Form
Registration’s Start Date: 17th June 2020
Registration’s Last Date: 16th July 2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 18th July 2020
Last Date of OFFLINE Fee Payment: 22nd July 2020
Amit Card: Notify Soon
Tentative Exam date (Paper -I): 29th SEPT. 2020 to 5th OCT 2020
Tentative Exam date (Paper-II): 1st March 2021
Application Fee SSC CPO Recruitment Form
|Payment Mode: UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking and SBI Challan.|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC SI CPO Exam
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit As on 01/01/2021|
Salary of SSC CPO Form SI Post
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
SI (Executive) in Delhi Police
|35100/- to 112400/- Level – 06 (Group – C)|
|SI (GD) in CAPFs||35100/- to 112400/- Level – 06 (Group – B)|
Vacancies details for SSC SI CPO Form Recruitment
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female
Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
Physical Standard Test (PST) for SSC CPO Exam
WEIGHT: Corresponding to height (for all posts).
Physical Endurance Test (PET) for SSC CPO Form Exam 2020
For Male Candidates:
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
For Female Candidates:
- 100 metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances.
How to apply for SSC CPO Online Form:
- Interested candidates are advised to fill the prescribed application form through the link provided below in the link section or from the respective official website.
- candidates are advised to read the full official Notification before apply.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Mode of Selection of SSC CPO Form Recruitment
- Online Examination Test (CBT)
- PST & PET
- Medical Test
Important Links for SSC CPO form 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Subscribe on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us on FACEBOOK||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Twitter||Click Here|